East 2008 was held on March 29th and 30th at the University of Maryland College Park. Approximately 100 people filled the conference to create educational and fun opportunities for everyone. East 2008 was the defining moment for the PostgreSQL Conference series. It proved the legitimacy of the geographically strategic regional conference. We learned a lot from this conference including quite a few items on organization and volunteer communication.
Feedback: Selena Deckelmann
- Women who Code - where are they?
- PostgreSQL Conference - Keynote commentary
- PostgreSQL Conference is over! A few thank-yous...
- PostgreSQL Conference Day 1
- PostgreSQL Conference East Flickr group
- At East Keynote - Joshua Drake
- PG Conference East - Andrew Dunstan
- PostgreSQL Conference East - Magnus Hagander
- PostgreSQL Conference East Day 2 - Magnus Hagander
- PostgreSQL Community - Theo Schlossnagle
- PostgreSQL Conference EAST 2008 - Baron Schwartz
- PostgreSQL Conference East: Day Two - US PostgreSQL Association